How AscToPDF converts your text into PDF
In order to accurately convert your text to PDF, AscToPDF will first analyse your text file looking for
- paragraphs (i.e. you don't get hard breaks on each line)
- headings. Numbered, underlined and capitalised headings are all recognised.
- bullets and numbered lists
- hanging paragraphs
- tables and other regions of pre-formatted text such as ASCII art and diagrams
- mail headers
- Quoted text (as in email replies)
- hyperlinks (these are coloured blue, but not fully converted at present)
It will attempt to generate the correct PDF for each type of text.